These mini ‘omelet’ bites take about 2 seconds to grab
on your way out the door and are delicious, filling and nutritious!
Get Yours Here!
Make Yours Here!!
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion – chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper – chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato – chopped
- 1/2 Green Onion – chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper – chopped
- 4 Tbsp Cottage Cheese – mashed till smooth
- 2 cups Egg Whites – slightly beat
- Pre-heat your oven to 350(ish)
- Chop up all your vegetables
- Throw them in a stove top pan with the seasonings of your choice and saute them up a little bitJust enough to get them soft, mixed and cooked down a bit
- Smash your cottage cheese, stir it, beat it, roll it. Whatever you gotta do to turn it creamy
- Give your egg whites a teensy-tinsy little whisk (NOT a lot)
- Combine your cottage cheese into your egg whites
- Spoon equal parts of your cooked veggie mixture into muffin cups
- Pour your cottage cheese and egg white mixture over the veggies
- Slide it into your oven and bake!
- I want to say I had mine in for 20 minutes? Maybe…. I would say just keep on eye on the tops of your bites for when the egg whites brown up nicely
Not really a science I’ve got going on!
– Makes 12 Omelet Bites (if you do it right)
403 calories for all 12
Grand total per Omelet Bite is………..
* 33.6 calories *
Create your own version of my healthy and quick Egg White Omelet Bites and post the recipe below in the comments
Thanks for stopping by T & H Body!